Video of Some of My Past Chameleons

I am so glad to have this video although is makes me sad when I watch it but it's still a treasured piece. I wish I could get Dez to come and make one of all my current pets.

Wow. Just wow. Those are some of the most beautiful most healthy Chams I've seen. One that sticks out in particular was your veiled. I'm not a big fan of them but GEEZE he's a stunner for sure.
Well there all stunners he just really stuck out because I've never been to interested in them.
Thanks for posting!

Wow. Just wow. Those are some of the most beautiful most healthy Chams I've seen. One that sticks out in particular was your veiled. I'm not a big fan of them but GEEZE he's a stunner for sure.
Well there all stunners he just really stuck out because I've never been to interested in them.
Thanks for posting!

Thank you! That male veiled was Luie. I now have his grandson, two of his great great grandsons and his great great granddaughter. https://www.chameleonforums.com/threads/my-beautiful-veileds.142194/

Awe I remember this from before. I think I met everyone in the video at your house at the first get together you had! It is is sad to think almost all are no longer withe you. Luie will always be one of my favorites! So cool his legend is living on!!

Back
Top Bottom