Taking a little peek

Kclarke02

Avid Member
I was cleaning out her substrate today and got the feeling I was being watched....she is just so stinkin precious! I love this pic

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    194.5 KB · Views: 186
I just covered up her cage because I really can't tell if she has eggs or not. About every evening she sits on this wooden dowel that leads into her laying bin and just seems to stare at the bin. what do you think alphakenc??

I just covered up her cage because I really can't tell if she has eggs or not. About every evening she sits on this wooden dowel that leads into her laying bin and just seems to stare at the bin. what do you think alphakenc??
Show me another pic without her hiding plz

First pic was right after uncovering her, then second she slimmed down some, just a min after the first

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    206.8 KB · Views: 121
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    186.2 KB · Views: 96
First pic was right after uncovering her, then second she slimmed down some, just a min after the first
I will say she is not gravid since the color of her still pretty green n on her second pics,u can tell her belly is not round and full.

I will say she is not gravid since the color of her still pretty green n on her second pics,u can tell her belly is not round and full.
Phew, thank you! She does get darker when down by her bin but today's she's been a happy green. I think she's really enjoying being covered up anyways!

Phew, thank you! She does get darker when down by her bin but today's she's been a happy green. I think she's really enjoying being covered up anyways!
U will know when she is gravid,she will start eating tons of the feeders non stop ,and her belly area will be more rounder,and she will roaming up and down trying to find a privately spot for her to lay,hope this help u a bit.

U will know when she is gravid,she will start eating tons of the feeders non stop ,and her belly area will be more rounder,and she will roaming up and down trying to find a privately spot for her to lay,hope this help u a bit.
That does, thanks so much. She ventures around but doesn't seem restless yet. She puffs up but I attribute that to being a teenage girl lol! She's not a fan of misting, I've tried cold and warm water. I have a fogger/mister on the way.... She's such a little diva...

That does, thanks so much. She ventures around but doesn't seem restless yet. She puffs up but I attribute that to being a teenage girl lol! She's not a fan of misting, I've tried cold and warm water. I have a fogger/mister on the way.... She's such a little diva...
Mist with lukewarm water "around" her like on the plants,since certain chams will not like the direct misting on them.and be sure to check her poop every day so u know she is drinking n eating well.

Mist with lukewarm water "around" her like on the plants,since certain chams will not like the direct misting on them.and be sure to check her poop every day so u know she is drinking n eating well.
Yeah I've noticed she does better if it falls on her rather than a gentle blast to the face. I keep a dripper goin and she loves that thing. Her poop has always been normal and she seems to poop in the same place, which is nice. I try to get her out once a week and she does better every time. Thanks for all your advice!!

Yeah I've noticed she does better if it falls on her rather than a gentle blast to the face. I keep a dripper goin and she loves that thing. Her poop has always been normal and she seems to poop in the same place, which is nice. I try to get her out once a week and she does better every time. Thanks for all your advice!!
U are more than welcome,good luck with ur cham!

Back
Top Bottom