super rare blue ball python morph

jrh3

Established Member
these are so rare they dont exist,;););)

snake002-1.jpg

Lol Yea, I was going to say the ball python morphs have come a long way in the last year or so since I stopped paying much attention to them! It would be pretty cool though...

yeah too many balls out there and they are Way over priced, 8,000 bucks for a morph is crazy. in 4 years the price will be 1,000.

Lol! Oh my god that made me laugh. :D I was like "Woah! Really?" I was already thinking "A really dark black that looks blue?" then I saw this and "lol"ed.

gosh i've seen a ball morph in uk for £24,000 i was like oh my god would anyone every pay that much!!!!!

ball python's are a sweet spot for me, one of my all time fav's next to the piebald is the coral glow.

corglow_main.jpg

fyi that is a $22000 snake which i agree is outrageous but the corals have hovered around that price for the last 10 years.... who has that kind of money for a ball python?

Who are paying these prices for Ball pythons or any snake for that matter? Ball pythons have become for this decade what the cornsnakes were for the early 90s as far as new morphs.

ball python's are a sweet spot for me, one of my all time fav's next to the piebald is the coral glow.

corglow_main.jpg

fyi that is a $22000 snake which i agree is outrageous but the corals have hovered around that price for the last 10 years.... who has that kind of money for a ball python?

I saw a rainbow coral glow at the SD show. I have to admit it was amazing. And amazingly high priced as well.

Back
Top Bottom