Starting a Dubia colony

Discussion in 'Chameleon Food' started by daveo, Jun 29, 2011.

1. daveo

daveo
    Expand Collapse

OK I have got my heating pad, my container with the screen glued in the top, and my roaches are being shipped. The question I have is where do you get the egg crate stuff I see for crickets?

2. chamlover

chamlover
    Expand Collapse

You can get them at some reptile shows..You can also order them online..If your dubias haven't shipped yet, call them. I'm sure they have them..If not contact some cricket co..They have them. Good luck.

3. Texas Ranger

Texas Ranger
    Expand Collapse

I get mine at Reptile shows/expos. But there are places on line to order from. The lady I get mine from sells it on her website too.
    http://www.vivariumconcepts.com/supplies-topmenu-25/43-food
    Here is the link to the page they are on. Go down the page till you see them. Its not a bad price. And they are new.

4. seanUTD

seanUTD
    Expand Collapse

5. Chamifornia

Chamifornia
    Expand Collapse

6. dmoney

dmoney
    Expand Collapse

I actually use drink carriers. The kind from fast food places and such. I got all mine from Starbucks since I am there everyday anyways I would just grab a carrier or two. Best part it's FREE!!!! :D I started in January with 20 pairs, and probably have around 1,000.

7. daveo

daveo
    Expand Collapse

Ding Ding Ding, We have a winner. I sent the seller a message and asked what they would charge, and he threw in 6 of them for free!!!! WooHoo :D Thanks for the tip chamlover :cool: