Spike and Lottie Had a Check Up Today

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
Both got an A from their vet. Lottie is doing excellent a year and a half post her hysterectomy and for an old man Spike's bloodwork was excellent with a uric acid level of 3.4 so he will continue on with Medacam for his arthritis. Spike will be 5 years old Dec. 7th.

Here's a couple of no so good cell phone pictures of them on the way to the vets.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Both got an A from their vet. Lottie is doing excellent a year and a half post her hysterectomy and for an old man Spike's bloodwork was excellent with a uric acid level of 3.4 so he will continue on with Medacam for his arthritis. Spike will be 5 years old Dec. 7th.

Here's a couple of no so good cell phone pictures of them on the way to the vets.

View attachment 167307 View attachment 167309
Wow that's awesome Jann! Glad to hear your babies are doing well

that's fantasic ,,,I'm doing the best I can with my 2 chams that just made one year old ,,,its good to see post where chams are healty wishing them many more happy years

Love their personalized car seats:ROFLMAO: happy they both came out with great reports. Fiona is doing great after her egg laying experience. So glad to have that behind me until the next time.:rolleyes:

Thank you for all the nice comments. I was very happy with the check up results.

Lottie did try to help her daddy a drive a time or two. I was in the back with Lottie keeping a close on on her with Spike in the front.
Spike showed his best colors every time he got a glimpse of Lottie. :D

Back
Top Bottom