names

Hallam

hey
i have a very young veiled chameleon and i need a good name for him (it is a boy) i want some thing that is long and flowing and i don't want a human name for him, any ideas will be much appreciated. here are a couple of pictures of him;
P1000103.jpg

P1000107.jpg

I like that one Justin. Crusades are very interesting. I like the explorer names. Ponce Cha'Meleon is my jacksons. DONT STEAL THIS hahaha. And Leaf Erickson for my brev. You can also wait to see what kind of personality your cham has before you name it. My male panther is now D.H. those are his initials he is mean.

When trying to find a name for my chameleons I went to www.malagasyworld.org to help find names for them. You can pick a word and type it in the box then it will give you the Malagasy word for it.
My Chameleons are:
Mifaly - happy
Sambatra - Blessed
Tia (Swahili) - love
I have a future name picked out (Miran-dava) which means always happy and smiling in Malagasy. It is really fun to pick a name - almost like an adventure - an almost as exciting as getting your first chameleon! Good luck!

I named one of my panther girls Ranalanova after the queen (the second, she was nice, the first was kind of a bi-ach).

I went with Persian kings for my veiled males - Baltazar and Xerxes. Xerxes is a little more popular now since the movie 300.

I was looking up Arabian names, since that's where they are from and the most perfect name is Rami. It means marksman... and them being perfect lil marksmen with their tongues I think its' great! The only reason I didn't name my baby that is because it's actually my little brother's best friend name and I thought it'd be too weird heehee

he looks like a frog in the one pic...you should call him frogger or kermaliscious for kermit ;) lmao

Back
Top Bottom