My Trioceros Family

jack29

Hello everybody!!
I'll present my family of chams.. share your opinions and ask questions if you'll have!! I want to know your opinion about the ssp of my Quads because i bought them like Q. Gracilior but i'm not sure..
New arrive.. Trioceros Quadricornis male WC

Detail of his head

New arrive.. Trioceros Quadricornis female WC

Trioceros Montium male cb (with me from june)

Trioceros Sternfeldi male from farm (with me from a year)

Trioceros Sternfeldi female from farm (with me from a year)

ps: sorry for the quality of pics but i'm a bad photographer!!

I really like your triceros collection. I have never had any of these and I really like your montium and sternfeldi. Really cool.

A little update of this post just to say that my new pair of T. Quadricornis are doing well and are living together without any problems!! At the beginning i didn't think they could live together so peacefully!! i love them!! A little photo to you.. enjoy!!

Lovely quads, I have 2 and an addicted to them. Waiting for eggs to hatch in 6 weeks or so. Congrats on your great family.

They are in a 130(h)x80x80cm enclosure right now.. with lots of plants!! and until now they ignore each other.. but i hope not forever!! i want lots of little eggs like you laurie in the future!!

They are in a 130(h)x80x80cm enclosure right now.. with lots of plants!! and until now they ignore each other.. but i hope not forever!! i want lots of little eggs like you laurie in the future!!

If you were closer I would share.:)

I noticed that from some days the final part of the throat of my male Quadricornis is a bit swollen.. talking with other italian keepers they said to me that could be a problem of integrations and he advised me to stop the integration of calcium and d3 for some times to see if the situation will return normal.. did someone have similar problems?? and how they resolve the situation?? i link a photo of the swollen throat..

And this it's an updated pics of my Montium male.. the first that I can make him awake.. now if i'm a bit lucky i will find a female at the Hamm show of next saturday!! let's hope!!

And this it's an updated pics of my Montium male.. the first that I can make him awake.. now if i'm a bit lucky i will find a female at the Hamm show of next saturday!! let's hope!!

!
Oh man. Look at that tall sail. Nice beautiful blue too.
Man you make it really hard for me not to go out and buy on of each of these chams now. Stupid school, and interning delaying my Trioceros family.
Very nice, now more pictures.

Hamm show was last week so i can update this post now!! unfortunately i lost my sternfeldi female some week ago and i didn't find a female to replace her in the fair; but i took a pair of young T. montium that are so cool!! here we are some pics of my trioceros.. i hope you like them, but next weekend i could make some better shots with my friend's great digital camera!! ;)
T. sternfeldi male with a little problem at his mouth that i wll check with my vet as soon as possible..

T. quadricornis male

T. quadricornis female probably gravid (finger crossed!!!)

T. montium male adult

T. montium male baby (new arrive)

T. montium female baby (new arrive)

Back
Top Bottom