My male jacksonii jacksonii

mhfan305

Here is my male jacksonii jacksonii. What do you think, he looks healthy right? Does he look dehydrated?

Attachments

• IMG_0636.jpg
    IMG_0636.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 282
  • IMG_0637.jpg
    IMG_0637.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 231
  • IMG_0638.jpg
    IMG_0638.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 243
I think if i live near your town I steal it haha, no, joke aside he is really nice, take good care of him and I hope he live for 14 years with you :)

He look healthy jus make sure his eyes don't look shrunken Cuz that a sign of dehydration but that a Gorgeous Cham you got

Thanks guys, yeah I wasnt sure if hes eyes were shrunken or not, do they look shrunken?

Hes poop has been looking better lately, it used to be orange, now its off white. Im working on getting it fully white...:).

Thanks guys, yeah I wasnt sure if hes eyes were shrunken or not, do they look shrunken?

Hes poop has been looking better lately, it used to be orange, now its off white. Im working on getting it fully white...:).

A tiny bit of orange is fine IMHO. None of my chams had solid white urates no matter how much water I gave them. All were fully hydrated.

He looks good to me!

He is beautiful! I too think he looks healthy. Never had the pleasure of owning one of these however, but I would say they get as large as Trioceros jacksonii xantholophus at around 14 inches full grown.

I have only had the pair for just less than three weeks. I knew immediately that the female was gravid. She settled in nicely the very first evening while the male has taken longer to green up. I thought it was because he was WC but the writing on the tub he was shipped in had the male and female symbols written on it with a name after each. It appears to be the mother and father's ID, so maybe he was CB. I think he has finally begun to settle in after I put him in a 2x2x4' enclosure. I had tried a smaller enclosure and then tried setting up a free range area in the corner of my reptile room but he kept leaving the area and climbing on my other chams' cages which was upsetting for them. Today I moved him from the free range to an extra large ReptiBreeze and he greened up right away and started exploring. They both began eating and drinking right away & have eaten everything I have offered them (silks, superworms, Dubia roaches). They both seem very strong & healthy. Both are also shedding. I think the female is quite close to giving birth as she is basking most of the day but she is still eating...so we'll see. The baby enclosure is ready and I have fruit flies on the way. I have wanted to add a pair of jacksonii jacksonii to my cham fam for about 2 years now and I am so glad I did. Here is a picture I took of the male tonight and a pic I took of the female after picking them both up at FedEx. Would I buy a another cham from Snakes at Sunset? Yes, I already did! Last week I bought a stunning male hoehnelii. Simply stunning! Good luck!
Male Headshot.JPG
Female Bobblehead.JPG

Here are two more pics of my jacksonii jacksonii pair. The male is eating dinner on his first night at home and the female is in her enclosure. I also will include a pic or two of my new male hoehnelii which I purchased from the same seller.
Male Eating Silk.JPG
Female in Enclosure.JPG
Hoehnelii in Tub.JPG
Snakes at Sunset.jpg

Back
Top Bottom