Melleri eggs!:)

Mawtyplant

Chameleon Enthusiast
congratulations to my super Dinah! 47 eggs later she still wonderfull:)

Attachments

• IMG_0133.JPG
    IMG_0133.JPG
    247.4 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_0136.JPG
    IMG_0136.JPG
    286.8 KB · Views: 159
CONGRATS to Dinah and to YOU! Such great news!

I bet Dinah is feeling a little relieved after hauling all that around.

Last edited:
Oh right...keeping all those hatchling melleri housed and FED!!! You'll need to warn UPS that they'll need to make your feeder deliveries with the BIG truck!

Congrats! Hey, how did you tell she was pregnant? I just got a one year old cham I'm confused about the sex because the people at the store said male but then another said it might be the female pregnant one they had. So can you tell me a few signs that indicated she was pregnant it would really help me out.:)

Congratulations!! I wonder if the person you got them from is going to kick themselves for passing along a gravid melleri, Lol.

Mine were laid on 03/22 and I'm already setting up an enclosure in preparation for the feeding army that will emerge! I am glad to see a chance for more babies to be born in captivity. I hope this trend continues!

Congratulations!! I wonder if the person you got them from is going to kick themselves for passing along a gravid melleri, Lol.

Mine were laid on 03/22 and I'm already setting up an enclosure in preparation for the feeding army that will emerge! I am glad to see a chance for more babies to be born in captivity. I hope this trend continues!

Lolll in fact he pass me a horny melleri! ;) she have sex in my bedroom! ;P but i will keep one baby for him of course!

Attachments

• IMG_0450.JPG
    IMG_0450.JPG
    137.7 KB · Views: 173
Congrats! Hey, how did you tell she was pregnant? I just got a one year old cham I'm confused about the sex because the people at the store said male but then another said it might be the female pregnant one they had. So can you tell me a few signs that indicated she was pregnant it would really help me out.:)
she was sooooooo big.. difficult to breath... puffy eye check the before and after picture :p

Attachments

• IMG_0695.JPG
    IMG_0695.JPG
    92.9 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_0713.JPG
    IMG_0713.JPG
    85 KB · Views: 109
Woman's point of view, lol!
Man's point of view: wow! look at all those eggs, going to need a lot of feeders, going to have to build more cages.

Typical man's point of view...completely clueless about the miracle of birth and what it takes :LOL:

Though you might have noticed I also made the "man's" comment about feeders. So, does that make me extra intuitive about both sides? I should become a marriage counselor.

Do you mean in melleri? There is really good information about the species at The Melleri Discovery website.

Typical man's point of view...completely clueless about the miracle of birth and what it takes :LOL:
Not clueless about the miracle of birth, just clueless about what it takes!!
I mean look at what we contribute to the miracle and what it takes: "breathe honey, breathe".

Not clueless about the miracle of birth, just clueless about what it takes!!
I mean look at what we contribute to the miracle and what it takes: "breathe honey, breathe".
Us men have to do all the work right before the pregnancy so its only fair that women do the work at the end.

She was sooooo huge :p difficult to breath and difficult to walk and.. they have sex too before :p usually its a good way to be sure if my female was a female:p

Attachments

• IMG_0450.JPG
    IMG_0450.JPG
    137.7 KB · Views: 106
Back
Top Bottom