How much dusting to use on crickets and how many crickets to feed?

Minpin1985

I am just getting a new male panther chameleon soon but everything I read about dusting crickets, how often for the age, and how many crickets a day and how often to feed the crickets to the chameleon varies so much I just don't know how the heck to feed the chameleon? :confused: Also some say calcium dust every day a and multi vitamin two times a week along with calcium plus d3. HELP! I figured you people could help me best!

I am just getting a new male panther chameleon soon but everything I read about dusting crickets, how often for the age, and how many crickets a day and how often to feed the crickets to the chameleon varies so much I just don't know how the heck to feed the chameleon? :confused: Also some say calcium dust every day a and multi vitamin two times a week along with calcium plus d3. HELP! I figured you people could help me best!

for a panther you will need calcium w/o d3 for almost every feeding, and calcium w/ d3 and a multivitamin supplement two times a month for each...as far as number of crickets, it depends on the age of your cham...usually 10-20 a day if they are the appropriate size...for the smaller ones try 10 crickets twice a day and just kind of monitor if you need less or more

Back
Top Bottom