hes goin make sweet babies...

he looks great rob,

his barring needs to be more blue lol, just cuz i like blue barring

lol ace... it just gets better an better every shed....
Awesome shots Rob!!!! And he is just one awesome cham! I am SO excited to have his sister for my project and she should be laying in a week or so I can only hope her offspring are half as good as her brother.

dont they say the females carry most the looks? if thats the case look out!!!

Where can I get 1 that looks like that?????

you can find em there not easy to find just takes time,were working on it though.
This guy is wicked man, how old is he?
id haveta look but hasta be a year..lil over

just curios here how much do falys run on? like how much they cost/ price range?
heres the tricky part... they go from 250 an up, I bred that one so i didnt buy him but his mom an dad were 500-750 bucks.

Last edited:
had bobbies boy out to look him over outside so took a few pics..
bobbiesboy011-1.jpg

bobbiesboy013-2.jpg

bobbiesboy014-1.jpg

bobbiesboy018.jpg

bobbiesboy020.jpg

A few new pics of bobbies boy im so impressed how hes turned out an cant wait to see his babies paired with a kush/triton female....
002-4.jpg

003-4.jpg

004-4.jpg

005-4.jpg

006-1.jpg

I love him!!!!!!!!!!! And can't wait for his babies!!!! What's brewing, egg wise????? Lisa
Have one clutch from him to a kush female in the incubator waiting on a second clutch from her.. then i have another kush female gravid from him gunna be layen within the month.. so its all about the waiting game.. they are both awesome lines so theres are sure to be some sweet cb falys..

Back
Top Bottom