hes goin make sweet babies...

robmd1

Avid Member
Well everyone posting pics of there falys so i figured id join in an post a few of bobbies boy...Yall that are thinkin c/b lose the yellow lips better go bk to the drawling board cause he blows that theory...

bobbiesboy002.jpg

bobbiesboy004.jpg

bobbiesboy005.jpg

bobbiesboy008.jpg

bobbiesboy007.jpg

He looks great Rob!! I just love all the white he is getting as he grows up. Glad I have his sister to add to my lines.

He looks great Rob!! I just love all the white he is getting as he grows up. Glad I have his sister to add to my lines.

lol you should see him fire up thats his resting colors.. ill haveta take some pics when he gets pissed..you scored on that female shes def a keeper you wont be guessin if shes a faly or not huh.. you either huh alpayne lol this guy def proves out ur females..

thanks everyone for the compliments

Last edited:
Realy haveta come up with a name for this guy other then bobbies boy...
he shed today an i thought he was lookin pretty good so took a few pics.
Im not posting this for a debate im posting them for people who wanted to see them....
bobbiesboy001.jpg

bobbiesboy002-1.jpg

bobbiesboy003.jpg

bobbiesboy004-1.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome shots Rob!!!! And he is just one awesome cham! I am SO excited to have his sister for my project and she should be laying in a week or so :D:D:D I can only hope her offspring are half as good as her brother.

he looks great rob,

his barring needs to be more blue lol, just cuz i like blue barring

Back
Top Bottom