February South Bay Chameleon Keepers meeting

I know Steve and Bill got some really good pics, and video:) my brady trying to mate my female hoehnelli, head bobbing and all and then trying to literally rape her lol

Yeah, here is the guy on the prowl!

Attachments

• on the prowl.jpg
    on the prowl.jpg
    238.6 KB · Views: 94
Calyptratus

Karen (thephotoprincess) brought her very friendly calyptratus. We do need to have a calyptratus day. Sometimes we over look it's incredible beauty just because they are so common (relatively speaking!)

Attachments

• photoprincess.jpg
    photoprincess.jpg
    239.4 KB · Views: 113
  • calyp 1.jpg
    calyp 1.jpg
    249.1 KB · Views: 117
hoehnelli

Showjet95 brought a female hoehnelli who was showing off some gravid coloration.

Attachments

• hoe 2.jpg
    hoe 2.jpg
    250.7 KB · Views: 76
  • hoe 3.jpg
    hoe 3.jpg
    239.8 KB · Views: 81
good pics Bill! ya my female Hoe is always turquoise and sometimes she has her yellow casque on and sometimes she doesnt. But, yes she was rocking back and forth and showing that dark patterning on her, especially her throat saying shes already knocked up:) my little brady didnt seem to let that deter her tho lol
I also agree with a veiled or pardalis day because even tho theyre often (veileds) overlooked because they are so common and relatively cheap, they are still extremely beautiful chameleons. If they werent so common and were hard to come by, everyone would be dying to get some because of their large size, beautiful coloration and huge casque.

good pics Bill! ya my female Hoe is always turquoise and sometimes she has her yellow casque on and sometimes she doesnt. But, yes she was rocking back and forth and showing that dark patterning on her, especially her throat saying shes already knocked up:) my little brady didnt seem to let that deter her tho lol
I also agree with a veiled or pardalis day because even tho theyre often (veileds) overlooked because they are so common and relatively cheap, they are still extremely beautiful chameleons. If they werent so common and were hard to come by, everyone would be dying to get some because of their large size, beautiful coloration and huge casque.

i completely agree!!!!

It was a fun meeting. I don't have too much to add except these:

Attachments

• RSCN0262.JPG
    RSCN0262.JPG
    239.5 KB · Views: 89
  • DSCN0261.jpg
    DSCN0261.jpg
    249.8 KB · Views: 73
  • DSCN0248.jpg
    DSCN0248.jpg
    233.4 KB · Views: 135