February South Bay Chameleon Keepers meeting

Howdy,

I'll be bringing a bunch of my chameleon husbandry equipment and accessories to sell-off. I already sold the enclosures and mist systems but I just recently emptied all of my storage cabinets of all of my other items. Lots of new and used goodies cheap :)!

See Ya, Dave

i was REALLY ACTUALLY gunna go this time cause i got over the stage fright thing jk:p but then i tell me mom to take me and she says shes gunna go look at the new bmw 3 series i said wow. . .. . but then she said shell think about it and if i go she goes:eek: its funny cause she hates reptiles/bugs and now she wants to go some where where the only thing the people talk about are bugs and reptiles:p so its a 50/50 chance of me going guys!!!!

i was REALLY ACTUALLY gunna go this time cause i got over the stage fright thing jk:p but then i tell me mom to take me and she says shes gunna go look at the new bmw 3 series i said wow. . .. . but then she said shell think about it and if i go she goes:eek: its funny cause she hates reptiles/bugs and now she wants to go some where where the only thing the people talk about are bugs and reptiles:p so its a 50/50 chance of me going guys!!!!

I live in LA i can probably pick you up so if you need a ride u can pm ASAP!

I know we're less than an hour till the meeting....but no bugs this time from me.... I didn't get a hold of anyone at mulberry until noon... and I drive fast... but not THAT fast to get back in time. SO... for those of you who still want bugs and don't mind meeting up with me im gonna go tomorrow and meet with people on my return trip.

Also, AquaZamp Product will be available if anyone needs nozzles or RainDomes.

What a great meeting today! We got to buy some some real nice goodies from the Weldon cham cave. Thank you dave for the great deals! Now.... when you decide to sell that Lola... will there be deals like that? Because I will BE THERE!!! :D

Thanks to those of you who showed up. Sorry I didn't have bugs, those of you still interested, we'll meet up tomorrow.

Howdy,

Here's a couple of my iPhone photos from yesterday's meeting. I'll let their keepers fill-in the details about them :):

SBCKMtg02-25-12-1.jpg

SBCKMtg02-25-12-2.jpg

What a great meeting we had!!! I was sad I had to leave early, but Thea was a little sick I'm glad we got to go even for a bit. Thanks to everyone!!

I know Steve and Bill got some really good pics, and video:) my brady trying to mate my female hoehnelli, head bobbing and all and then trying to literally rape her lol

Bradypodion transvaalense

Here are some good shots of Showjet95's Bradypodion transvaalense. He was a beautiful creature. I don't know that any of us have seen one before!

Thanks for bringing him!

Attachments

• Brady 1.jpg
    Brady 1.jpg
    263 KB · Views: 131
  • Brady 2.jpg
    Brady 2.jpg
    264 KB · Views: 101
Deremensis!

We had a double showing of deremensis! Thea and Johnny (Chameleonfan101) brought their new juvenile rescue deremensis they got that morning. He is in good hands now!

And I brought my adult male deremensis. Thea and Johnny's little guy now knows what he gets to be when he grows up!

Attachments

• Thea and deremensis.jpg
    Thea and deremensis.jpg
    241.6 KB · Views: 97
  • Deremensis male.jpg
    Deremensis male.jpg
    246.5 KB · Views: 91
Other fun stuff

Of course, there are more than just chameleons that make an appearance at our meetings!

Attachments

• Bulldog.jpg
    Bulldog.jpg
    247.5 KB · Views: 102
  • Orchid mantis.jpg
    Orchid mantis.jpg
    172.8 KB · Views: 116
A wernerii pictorial

A big thank you to Paul (Showjet95) for bringing some rarely seen species. This is his male wernerii.

Attachments

• wernerii 1.jpg
    wernerii 1.jpg
    248.9 KB · Views: 106
  • wernerii 2.jpg
    wernerii 2.jpg
    243.9 KB · Views: 137
  • wernerii 3.jpg
    wernerii 3.jpg
    264.5 KB · Views: 152
  • wernerii 4.jpg
    wernerii 4.jpg