Dr. Evil and Skittles. Enjoying the last days of warm weather around here:cool:

Attachments

• 20160925_135038.jpg
    20160925_135038.jpg
    277.1 KB · Views: 89
  • 20160925_134325.jpg
    20160925_134325.jpg
    320.7 KB · Views: 133
Nice pictures- Skittles is just like my panther Mr Jolly . It's great to see them under some natural sun, I'm guessing your temps are the same as ours here in the south of england? My parsons can't go out today - they have an outdoor polycarbonate enclosure- temps are 18c in there so a bit too cold on this rainy dull day- their usable days out are becoming fewer which is a shame as they love to get out , we'll just have to wait until April or so next year :(- yikes. I guess outdoor time in enclosures will be April to end of September here so pretty good. Hope the boy's doing o.k :unsure:

Nice pictures- Skittles is just like my panther Mr Jolly . It's great to see them under some natural sun, I'm guessing your temps are the same as ours here in the south of england? My parsons can't go out today - they have an outdoor polycarbonate enclosure- temps are 18c in there so a bit too cold on this rainy dull day- their usable days out are becoming fewer which is a shame as they love to get out , we'll just have to wait until April or so next year :(- yikes. I guess outdoor time in enclosures will be April to end of September here so pretty good. Hope the boy's doing o.k :unsure:

Its was in the 80,79 warmer in the Sun. THey love it outside. Two of my girls are gravid so I don't want to bring them outside that much.

Skittles is also the one on my avatar. He changed some bright colors and some dark colors.

Back
Top Bottom