enclosure pics/ aqua zamp review

Discussion in 'Enclosures And Supplies' started by e30nate, Jan 10, 2011.

1. e30nate

e30nate
    Expand Collapse

heres a few pics of my enclosure and how i have my drain set up. just finished installing my aqua zamp and couldnt be happier. great system, and kevin was very easy to work with and very helpful. definitely the way to go if you're looking for a automated mister.

[​IMG]

for my drain, i just got a black drip tray from a floral case and cut it down to fit. it already had the outlet on the side, so i went to home depot and bought a few pvc joints and some pipe, and a paint bucket. works perfect and is very simple, plus it only cost about $5.

[​IMG]

and heres the pics of the aqua zamp. very easy to install, and works excellent.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

my little guy doesnt care for the mister too much. hopefully he gets used to it.

[​IMG]

2. sixstring

sixstring
    Expand Collapse

Looks nice. Is that drain system "leaning" good? There are a lot of 90 degree angles going on. Clever little system

3. e30nate

e30nate
    Expand Collapse

what i did so the water goes to one side, is i tilted the tray just a little bit, then cut spacers so the cage sits level.

4. Vegas Chad

Vegas Chad
    Expand Collapse
    Avid Member

Nice set up!

5. sixstring

sixstring
    Expand Collapse

Oh nice. Thats a great idea. And its all visible and easy to clean. Props! Where did you find the stand?

6. withlime

withlime
    Expand Collapse

If he doesn't warm up to the mister, a RainDome might be a good option for you in the future :)

7. jlemond

jlemond
    Expand Collapse

Where could I get one of those drip trays?

8. Vegas Chad

Vegas Chad
    Expand Collapse
    Avid Member

Tiki Tiki Reptiles!!!!!!

Or LLL

Or ChamEo

Or... I think maybe thats it?

9. e30nate

e30nate
    Expand Collapse

the stand is just an aquarium stand i picked up for like $10 off craigslist. the drip tray is from a refrigerated floral case that i scrapped. my cage is only 12" deep so it worked perfectly after i cut it down length wise. it was about 12" too long.

10. SS4Luck

SS4Luck
    Expand Collapse

i love my aquazamp too!

My little guy is coming around finally to his mister. Just give him some time