Cricket fighting the sport!

rambonerzilla

Avid Member
OK maybe there is something good and wrong with me but I just youtubed cricket fighting and it seems like there is this huge underground world of crickets fighting (like cock fighting) that's huge in China. Has anyone ever looked for this stuff too? Wow

I had to see it believe it. Heck I might have a prize winning fighter in my feeders :LOL:
Seriously I just might have to start a cricket fighting ring in Houston. If it's legal that is lol. Crazy huh? And from what I saw it looks like there fighting females but idk

I've seen enough documentaries to know 1500$ won't buy a life time supply of human crack lol.... I'd say from the shows I've seen maybe 2 weeks of it lol poor guys... stay drug free everyone!
thats why I didn´t said life supply but one time supply.

... stay drug free everyone!
yepp except if it's marijuana and you live in california. oki lol I´ll stop now haha

This is amazing. I say we all take that one cricket we all probably have that never fails to elude death, train him, and get a chameleon forums cricket fight club going. Winner gets the other persons best cricket. Think about it.

I dont know anything about fighting crickets but I had a pair of Gamsocleus Gratiosa crickets- the female was one of the most awesome creatures I have ever kept- she was about 3" long and really scary- She'd hunt down and devour anything- including the male is she wanted- She laid eggs but I didnt get them to hatch sadly. She had super big jaws too, The Gampsocleus is- i think- the Chinese singing cricket- there's a massive amount of cultural history that surrounds the care and housing of singing crickets and I found that fascinating- They would grow a gourd fruit inside a patterned mould , the gourd would grow and the pattern would leave an impression , the gourd was hollowed and that was one of the many designs for a cricket cage, some are stunning, the little cage types are beautiful as well. I have to admit I couldnt keep an animal like that and mine had a lovely planted viv but even so the art of the cages is to be respected.
Here she is, still miss her. :(

I dont know anything about fighting crickets but I had a pair of Gamsocleus Gratiosa crickets- the female was one of the most awesome creatures I have ever kept- she was about 3" long and really scary- She'd hunt down and devour anything- including the male is she wanted- She laid eggs but I didnt get them to hatch sadly. She had super big jaws too, The Gampsocleus is- i think- the Chinese singing cricket- there's a massive amount of cultural history that surrounds the care and housing of singing crickets and I found that fascinating- They would grow a gourd fruit inside a patterned mould , the gourd would grow and the pattern would leave an impression , the gourd was hollowed and that was one of the many designs for a cricket cage, some are stunning, the little cage types are beautiful as well. I have to admit I couldnt keep an animal like that and mine had a lovely planted viv but even so the art of the cages is to be respected.
Here she is, still miss her. :(
Good God that's a monter

Back
Top Bottom