Chameleon not eating! What to do?

I will say I don't think its pre-shed-grumpy-not eating, though I can't be sure. I think he would look pretty dull colored by now and likely have started shedding already. Did he eat a lot just prior to his lack of appetite? My boy will sometimes go a day or two without eating if he had a large meal the day before. Glad he is eating better right now. ;)

I will say I don't think its pre-shed-grumpy-not eating, though I can't be sure. I think he would look pretty dull colored by now and likely have started shedding already. Did he eat a lot just prior to his lack of appetite? My boy will sometimes go a day or two without eating if he had a large meal the day before. Glad he is eating better right now. ;)

Yeah, he did eat a lot before he went on his little hunger strike lol. It was my first time feeding him waxworms and he seemed to love them, so I gave him six of them in a row. I'm thinking that he may have just been really full (but for 4 days???:eek:). I hope he continues eating normally from now on. At least I know not to feed him like that again :eek: Thank you!

wax worms should be given as a treat (they are reeeeeally high in fat), so a couple a week. Try adding silkworms, hornworms, roaches, morio worms, stick insects. Just bring some variety into his diet

wax worms should be given as a treat (they are reeeeeally high in fat), so a couple a week. Try adding silkworms, hornworms, roaches, morio worms, stick insects. Just bring some variety into his diet

Good to know...I'll definitely change his diet up a bit. Thanks! :D

Back
Top Bottom