Chameleon biting

Discussion in 'Chameleon Food' started by jontowns, Oct 9, 2010.

1. jontowns

jontowns
    Expand Collapse

I was trying to instll trust by putting a giant worm in his mouth while he was gaping because I got in his space. He bite me....While supprising, the bite was fast and DID NOT HURT a bit....FYI

Attached Files:

2. jessica

jessica
    Expand Collapse
    Avid Member

That wasn't a bite that was a warning ;)

Your guy is very beautiful!

3. jontowns

jontowns
    Expand Collapse

my guy

he is named HERQUELEESE

4. Hampton

Hampton
    Expand Collapse

must have been a warning those little guys can hurt! granted im a girl but they startle me. my panther never bites me in fact almost enjoys being held i guess i got lucky he is very mild mannered, my vieled though is the meanest darn thing i have ever come across. With the little experience i have it seems like once their bitters they always will be unless their young and grow out of that grumpy stage.

5. Gensen

Gensen
    Expand Collapse

Lol...

Talk about a "back fire"... you were trying to instill trust and he bit you... now maybe you don't trust him! LOL! He is really a cutie pie though! He will come around it takes time each one is different. I have 2 and upon getting them have had 2 very different experiences!

6. jontowns

jontowns
    Expand Collapse

instilling trust

when herqueless bit me a little, i thought thats bad.
    since then i left the cage door open 3 times and he heads right to me if I'm on my laptop on the same table as his cage. kewl

7. pssh

pssh
    Expand Collapse

Definately a warning nip. A real bite rips off flesh and makes you bleed alot!