Best Fake Vines

Nicholasdeaan

Avid Member
Just thought I'd see, what are everyone's favorite fake vines? While I try to have all live plants as walkways and perches, I do use some fake vines as well. So what's your personal preference?

I used cut up lenths of soaker hose, as it's easy to clean and textured and can be cut to any length you need, stretched taught or let droop a bit, for a more natural look. It's easy to find and comes in black. You can insert the stems of faux foliage through and in it, to make it look even more natural.
I also liked the member's suggestion ( don't recall who ), to use an undecorated wreath of grapevine, from a craft shop, soak it in hot water overnight to loosen the vines and unravel to form a nice assortment of vines of different thicknesses.

I got a 50' roll of T-Rex bio vine for like 50 or so dollars as well as a few exo terra jungle vines and another that I forget the name of. I like the bio vine the best out of all of them, and my cham seems to prefer them over the others too.

I got a 50' roll of T-Rex bio vine for like 50 or so dollars as well as a few exo terra jungle vines and another that I forget the name of. I like the bio vine the best out of all of them, and my cham seems to prefer them over the others too.
I found a few of my chams munching on the black exo-terra vines, so I removed them. I find the brown flukers foam vines to work best for me. They bend and hold shape easy.

I've found that escaped feeders will munch on the brown Fluker's vines. I don't know if it was the work of crickets or dubia, but one or both of them were eating the vines in the night.

I've found that escaped feeders will munch on the brown Fluker's vines. I don't know if it was the work of crickets or dubia, but one or both of them were eating the vines in the night.
Ivr never noticed that! I'll have to watch for that though. A friend of mine found a superworm that ate a huge portion of wood in his cave. Crazy how much damage a bug can do lol

Back
Top Bottom