baby veiled chameleons

vlad stoica

hi folks,

i just jot here on this forum right now because some 20 baby chameleons hatched a few hours ago and they still come out..

i was so not prepared for this as i thought they will never hatch and i have no food for them ..
I also don't know when they start and how much they eat..
in my meal worms box i find no baby worms and i am in great alert!
have put some fruit to make flies but it takes a while and i hope they won't suffer from hunger..

please help with ideas of how to feed them.
thanx!

Vlad Stoica
Iasi - Romania

Do you have any petstores near you that have fruit flies that you can feed? Even small tubes would work right now. Otherwise there is a possibility of a die off of your chams.

You might have to get some on line if you can't generate them fast enough with the fruit. Don't know how feasible that is for you in your country, but I would at least try. You can also use pinhead crickets, but those will probably have to come from on line as well because most pet stores don't carry them that small. Good luck. :)

hi folks,

i just jot here on this forum right now because some 20 baby chameleons hatched a few hours ago and they still come out..

i was so not prepared for this as i thought they will never hatch and i have no food for them ..
I also don't know when they start and how much they eat..
in my meal worms box i find no baby worms and i am in great alert!
have put some fruit to make flies but it takes a while and i hope they won't suffer from hunger..

please help with ideas of how to feed them.
thanx!

Vlad Stoica
Iasi - Romania
You could buy some fruit flies

Back
Top Bottom