• Votes: 31 20.9%

• Votes: 4 2.7%

• Votes: 1 0.7%

• Votes: 10 6.8%

• Votes: 9 6.1%

• Votes: 3 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Exactly how many spots is there? I know I am a little to late but here is my pic anyway
ad41efae-533e-b512.jpg

What do you think?

That is a great pic, too bad you missed i think it would have had a great chance. I would save it for the next time shedding comes up as a theme.:cool:
Its like he understands and brought her flowers LoL.
And ther are 16 spots each month i believe. I am always happy when i make the cut, placing in the top three is hard. I have good hope for my shot that made it this month. :D

That is a great pic, too bad you missed i think it would have had a great chance. I would save it for the next time shedding comes up as a theme.:cool:
Its like he understands and brought her flowers LoL.
And ther are 16 spots each month i believe. I am always happy when i make the cut, placing in the top three is hard. I have good hope for my shot that made it this month. :D

LoL, right on! Just making the photo contest is enough for me! :)

The Results

The Results​

1st place: sandrachameleon
Species: Furcifer pardalis
Common: Panther Chameleon
Sex: female

2nd place: Hoj
Species: Trioceros quadricornis
Common:

3rd place: Ponders
Species: Rieppeleon brevicaudatus
Common: Pygmy Chameleon

If you are not familiar with how the contest works, please review the [THREAD=102]contest rules[/THREAD].

open member vote
The top ranked photos from the open member voting received the following points:
photo 11 => 5 pts (sandrachameleon)
photo 06 => 3 pts (Hoj)
photo 09 => 1 pts (Ponders)

judge rankings
There were no judges for the April 2012 contest.

There were many great photos this month and I'd like to thank everyone for participating. There is always room for improvement, so if anyone has a suggestion please create a new thread in the photo contest or feedback forums. If you prefer to remain anonymous you can send me an email or private message.

Medals have been awarded.
Congratulations to the winners :) :D

How do we enter i know u have to be a senior for one, but when do i become a senior? Weve been on here for months :) does it take a certain amount of time or?

Congrats to the winners!

They were really nice pictures as always, but I had a hard time deciding this time. That pyg got me though. ;)

Thanks for the great photos everyone!

Ya!!!! Thank you all so so much, I sadly lost this poor lil angel a few days ago and it really means alot to have her place this month.
You will always be remembered R.I.P LiL Foot :(

Thanks again everyone I needed that smile.:)
and Congrats to the other winners and those who participated this month.

Last edited:
although my pascal had a little shedding in his pic I didn't pay attention to the theme and actually tried to delete my entry,

Back
Top Bottom