African Succulent Plant Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

james L

Established Member
African succulents for sale: Fresh Pachypodium Saundersii seeds. Great for bonsia. 11 For $10 shipped. Barerooted Stapelia Gigantea plants. Very beautiful and strange. 3-4 three to 6 inch plants for $15 shipped. Bryophyllum Delagoense cuttings. Very easy to grow from cuttings. Interesting plant. 5-7 three to six inch cuttings for $13 shipped. Florida Sansevieria Trifasciata rhizome with leafs and some roots. This is snake plant. Very easy to grow and can be used for many things. I can get as many of these as needed. Single plants are $1.20 with a minimum of five. Total cost for 5 shipped is $11 Sorry for not having photos. Theres lots of photos and info about all of these plants throughout the internet. These are all very easy to grow succulents. Most will be plucked from my gardens. With the exception of the sansevieria, none of these plants should be used in any animal enclosure. All are Toxic! I can get lots of cuttings and seeds from various plants that can be used in cham cages, so if you are looking for something, let me know. If anyone has any questions, PM me. Thanks! James

Fresh Fresh Fresh Pachypodium Saundersii seeds now 15 for $10 Shipped! Please hurry these seeds only stay good for about 8 weeks, but the sooner they get planted the better. This is a fairly rare South African succulent, very strange and flowers at a much younger age then most Pachys. Its is also one of the easiset to grow next to P. Lamerii and can be grown as a house plant. I will take trades for other African succulent seeds, cuttings and live plants. Pm me with any questions. Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom