• Votes: 6 8.1%

• Votes: 11 14.9%

• Votes: 4 5.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brad

Administrator
Staff member
The photos listed above have been selected as candidates for our 2017 calendar cover. Please review each photo carefully and vote for the image you think will look best.

view entries: click here

Voting Deadline: Saturday Nov 5th

How do you vote for the pic I can't figure it out I'm on my phone if that makes a difference
New members are restricted from voting in contests. Your account has been upgraded since you asked this question. You should see poll options at the top of this page.

We had a tie for first place this morning so I decided to keep the poll up until this evening.

After an extra day of voting we still have a tie o_O
Since only one photo can win I will choose between the two within the next couple days. Most likely we will do an internal poll among site staff. The owners of the top 3 photos will receive a free calendar.

The content of each calendar page will be revealed this weekend and printing should begin early next week. I hope to have them available by Thanksgiving.

2017 Calendar Cover

cover.jpg

A big thank you to everyone that participated. The content of each calendar page should be announced Sunday afternoon.

Yay! That's what I voted for- wonderful picture but very hard to choose just one- looking forward to Sunday avo. :)

Back
Top Bottom